Friday, March 01, 2013

Laura: February Recap



Don't I look badicalous in this?  (Yup!)

Looking thru a Tiffany catalog: how do we get the jewels off [the [page]? Where are the crowns?  (Alas, I don't know.  Get on that, Tiffany & Co.)

Mommy, for your birthday I will buy you a cot for your work so you can take naps! That a good idea?  (Yes!  A thousand times, yes!)

Scun-scweam - sunscreen

Is Gavin Jesus?  (Not that I know of.)

Laura pretended to he a wolf all afternoon, so I asked when she turned onto one. She said this afternoon when Liz took her wand and said Abra cadabra. I asked who is Liz (because I thought she was talking about a school friend), she said "Aunt Liz, my fairy godmother!"

Laura seems to consistently call Liz her fairy godmother:

 Laura will you be my valentine?
Um, okay.  But can I be a princess first?  (Obviously!)

I love ___ TOO MUCH!

Keeps me worm (warm)

Audrey tricked me on the playground today! She slid down my castle! And then I! Haha! And then she!!  Haha!  Then heehee!  Oh and then! Haha! And then I said oh my gracious! (Audrey's mom tried to find out what was so funny.  Audrey said "I don't know.  Laura just kept laughing!")

Laura insisted on wearing beachy summer capris to school on Monday.  Mid-morning, her teacher found her sobbing.  "What's wrong Laura?  Are you hurt??"  "These pants are TOO WEIRD!"  I could have told her that before she left the house... 

 Mommy when I grow up can I go to college?  (Yes please. Go Terps!)

We finally used the gingerbread man baking dish we received for Christmas.  The results were delicious.  Laura also asked rather mischievously if she could cut off the gingerman's head.

Dogmation - Dalmatian (as in 101 Dalmatians - we've watched the live-action version a lot this month!)

Mommy, next time we go to that beautiful restaurant with the slides, we should get a shake milk! (Chick fil-a is pretty awesome, politics aside.)

I'm running so fast you can't see me!

You wear a braid in your hair too! We can be braid buddies! (Done.)

Who is Gavin's favorite best friend?
Well you of course!
No, I think it's Baby Emmett

Laura built a house (that was really just a disastrous pile of books around a chair that she didn't want to clean up).  Between the interest in architecture and the desire to fix all the roads when she grows up, she might want to look into engineering as a career choice.


No comments: