Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Catch-up

Wow, has my mom been slacking with the picture uploading!  I haven't been able to write a proper post in weeks.  It has been a whole month since my 2nd birthday, and I haven't blogged about a single thing I've been up to!

On the first week of February:
I took my dad up to Philadelphia to hang out with Aunt Liz and Uncle Vin.  We left Mom at home so she could clean the basement with her friend (looks great, Mom & Becca!). 
My Vinny
I absolutely adore Uncle Vin.  Vin, Liz and Daddy took me to the Please Touch Museum on Saturday, which was a lot of fun.  I loved playing in all the exhibits.  Here are some cute pictures of me:
Concert Pianist in training
 I especially loved dressing up as a doctor and checking the doll's heartbeat.

Doctor in training

On the second week of February:
The next weekend, I gathered The Gang (my Goucher BFF's) for a trip to the Baltimore Aquarium.  Mom and Dad were really excited to show me the fish.  I was more excited to run up and down the ramps, and dance with my friends.  Fish... might not be my biggest interest in life.  Here are some pictures!

In the Rainforest - the one exhibit I did like!

RUNNING!

Lookin' at fish with J & J

Dancing!
The next day, I jaunted over to the birthday party for my BFF from school.  I had so much fun, I threw a tantrum when it was time to leave.

On the third week of February:
The following weekend, Daddy flew down to Jacksonville, FL with his BFF's and my Uncle Parke.  Mom and I stayed home, had a playdate with one of my buddies, and watched Lady and the Tramp and Cars several times.  No pictures from my weekend experience, but here are some of Daddy and his silly friends:

Parke, Chris, Dad, Luke & Greg

Daddy with Uncle Parke

The whole gang at the Daytona Budweiser Shootout!  I watched Cars in their honor.
On the fourth week of February:
What an exciting end to the month - Grammy flew down for another visit!  She says there will be a drought of visits till April sometime, so she had to get her cuddles in while she could.  We had a LOT of fun playing and watching Lady and the Tramp (my current favorite thing on TV).  On Saturday, Daddy got me dressed in a most ridiculous outfit.  Mommy was cringing, but I didn't feel like changing.  We weren't going out in public, so it stayed on!  Mommy got her hair done in the morning, and then we all worked on rearranging the upstairs to make room for Gavin in the afternoon.
Sunday was way more fun!  Mommy had to work for a few hours at her museum, so Daddy, Grammy and I tagged along!  We spent some time at Postal Museum before heading over to the National Building Museum.  What a fun place!!  I loved playing with the legos, running through the HUGE columns, and chilling in the playhouse.  Here are some photos of what I did:
HUGE columns!

Playhouse

Star Route Truck, back at Mommy's museum
 
Phew!  What an update!  I'm sure Mommy will be back in the next few days to give a recap on my cuteness during the month.  You know, less about my adventures, but more of my really cute actions and conversations.  It's all good stuff!

No comments: