Monday, November 28, 2011

Philadelphia Marathon!

Time flies around here... almost as fast as my uncles, Taylor and Vin, run!  Taylor ran the Philadelphia Marathon on Sunday, November 20th, while Vin ran the Half Marathon.  Both had really great times!
Uncle Vin finished the half in 1:57:22

Uncle Taylor finished the full in 2:42:57

I had lots of fun riding on the shoulders of my mom, dad and Bimpy while we moved all over the city to watch the runners. 
 I even got to meet my friend, Keira, for the first time!  She's a little younger than me, but very sweet.  I wanted to push the stroller for her, since she was so bundled up inside!
I am really proud of the running Taylor and Vinny did.  They were both so fast!  Maybe someday I'll run somewhere other than in circles around the house.

No comments: