Monday, November 28, 2011

Gobble! Gobble!

All week, my mom has been asking me what the turkey says.  Sometimes I said "Cock-do-doo!" to see if she was paying attention.  I'm not sure why the sudden obsession with turkeys.  I kept hearing about some big dinner, but apparently I slept through it!  At any rate, I had a great week.  Here are some pictorial highlights:
Meeting my cousin, Elizabeth.  I call her "Bit."

With my mom

The only turkey I saw all day...

The popcorn was tasty!

I had lots of fun filling everyone's popcorn bowls!

Trains with Uncle Taylor

The tree my mom decorated for the Concord Museum is named after me!  The Laura tree!
Happy Thanksgiving, friends!  I am thankful for a great mom, dad and doggy, as well as my two backies (blankies), foop poops (fruit loops), Baa (my sheep), and a loyal group of blog readers!

No comments: