Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Costco Playdate

My school was closed yesterday for a professional day.  So Mommy and I took advantage of our day, and met up with my friend Danny and his mom!  We met up for a tasty lunch of grapes and banana puffs at a Mexican restaurant.  I guess our moms had Mexican food, but I wasn't in the mood for tasting anything new.  I'm sort of picky these days.

After lunch, our moms carted us over to Costco for some serious shopping.  I picked out a few cute outfits for myself, and then let Mommy pick out some paper towels and snacks.  Costco has really cool shopping carts - Danny and I could ride together in one!
Check out our sweet double coupe!
I always like to be prepared when I go out, so I made sure to pack my purse.  You can see it over my shoulder in the photo below.  I offered to pick up our tab at Costco, but Mommy insisted on treating me to my new dresses.  Isn't she so sweet?
I love you too, Danny
After shopping, we headed back to Danny's for some serious play time.  It was nice to unwind after a great afternoon of shopping.  By the end of our playdate, I was exhausted!  I hope you all had fun this weekend too!
Pooped!

No comments: