Sunday, March 13, 2011

Auntie Liz

It's already Sunday, and I still haven't told you about my adventures last weekend!  My mom, dad and I drove up to Philadelphia for a bridal shower for my Auntie Liz and her fiance, Vin.  He's going to be my uncle at the end of May!  I had lots of fun at the shower.  I finally got to meet my fantastic cousin, Emily, as well as her mom, dad, and little brother.  I had so much fun playing with them!
Emily & I are going to be flower girls for Auntie Liz!
Auntie Liz and Uncle Vin had to play some silly games, in the grand spirit of the bridal shower.
All dressed for their honeymoon!
After the shower, I went to a fancy restaurant with Mom, Dad, Grammy, Grampy, Uncle Taylor and Julia.  It was muchos yummy.  That is Spanish for very tasty, since it was a really fun Mexican restaurant.  The servers just loved making funny faces at me, and they brought out a special fruit cup just for me!  My mommy agrees, we would definitely go back to Tequilas for another fun dinner!

The best part of the weekend is that my Grammy and Grampy brought me a very special rocking chair.  It was Grammy's when she was a little girl, and my mom loved playing in it when she was a little girl.  It is just my size, and it plays a song as I rock on it!  I love my rocking chair! 
This chair is awesome!
 It's been a quiet weekend so far, but my mom is planning to post some embarassing pictures of me in just my diaper.  I am also very excited for a playdate with my buddy, Danny, tomorrow!

No comments: