Monday, December 06, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

I'm not exactly sure what is going on, but my parents seem to be losing their marbles (what few they had left)!  Yesterday, they took me to a strange house and had me sit on the lap of a strange man.  He seemed jovial enough, but I wasn't too sure.  Santa asked if I wanted teeth for Christmas.  I smiled and showed him the eight I already have.  He said I probably don't need anymore, for Christmas at least!  I did get a cookie though, so if this "Santa" guy  keeps giving me treats, then I guess he's ok!  Plus, my parents just seemed so excited to see me with him.

 My parents got even sillier after meeting Santa, if you can believe it!  They took me out into the freezing, blustery wind to look at trees.  Then they pointed to one and some guys starting shoving it in the trunk of my mom's tiny car.  It gets better.  They brought the tree into the house.  My toys are completely displaced and confused.  I'm confused too!  Why is there a tree in the house??
Everyone has gone mad.  But you know what?  It's pretty fun.  Merry Christmas!

No comments: