Friday, December 03, 2010

Gobble! Gobble!

Last week was a big deal. It was my first Thanksgiving! My mom, dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Liz, Uncle Vin, Aunt Maria, Uncle Andy, Uncle Andy's friend and I all piled into an RV and drove to Nashville TN for some good old southern turkey. I am a very good navigator, so they were glad to have me along.

Aunt Jen had a special parking space just for us! I'm not sure who Eddie Griswold is though; I'm not sure he showed up.
Aunt Maria and me checking out the RV
Before eating massive amounts of Turkey, I made sure everyone got their exercise: a rousing game of football! I was the referee.  
Flag! Illegal contact on the offense!
My mom tried to get me to eat some turkey, but I wasn't a fan. Give me squash and cranberry sauce any day! Yum!

I like to eat in style.
The next day (after everyone woke up from their turkey naps) we went to the Nashville zoo! A lot of the animals were asleep becuase it was so cold, but we had a good time anyway. There was a fantastic jungle gym at the zoo that we explored for almost an hour. I didn't really like the big slide, but held it together far better than my mom. I don't think she'll be going down that slide again! We did get to see some animals, including some really neat fish!
This lizard thing kept sticking his tongue out at me! What a flirt!
After the zoo, my mom and dad went out with a bunch of the others on something called a party bus. I don't know. I had way more fun staying at home with my cousin Jameson and my Uncle Russell. Apparently, though, my crazy parents went to a bar (whatever that is) and rode a mechanical bull.
Dad didn't stay on the bull for long, but Mom was on for 1:09!
Even more shocking, I hear there were poles on the party bus. And those poles are meant for dancing! I prefer to hold onto a chair or table for my dancing, but I guess my mom enjoys a pole. She gets her best moves from me though. I am queen of the wiggle.

Um. Mom?
We all had a lot of fun in Tennessee. My cousin Jameson has some other awesome cousins, Laken and Lakota, who I enjoyed playing with very much. I hope to see all our family again very soon. But I might stay away from RV's for a while!

No comments: