Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Month & More Visitors!!

Can you believe it's been a month? I can't... Four weeks ago, I was sitting at home wondering when this baby would arrive. A few hours later, I was in the hospital looking at my 7lb, 12 oz bundle of perfection. Four weeks later, I still stare in wonder - but at a 10lb bundle of cute!

Laura got to meet more friends this weekend, too! Saturday afternoon, Chad & Amy came over with their 18 month old, Owen. He was hilarious - and a good reminder that we still need to baby-proof the house! We weren't planning on any evening visitors, but Laura's fiance, Jackson, dropped by with his parents that evening. Jackson is full of smiles and so cute!
And while there aren't any pictures, my dear friend Guzel came up to meet Laura this afternoon. It was so nice for Mommy to one of her dearest friends... and Daddy is a big fan of the cinnamon buns she brought! Grandpa Mike stopped by for a quick visit too.
It was a busy weekend, but so much fun. We are very lucky to have so many friends!

No comments: