Sunday, September 06, 2009

Make way for baby!

Nate and I made great strides towards babyfying the house this weekend. The office/guest room is completely set up! Which means the baby's room is getting closer to empty. It will be ready for a crib, changing table, and rocking chair soon! Far sooner, I hope, than the baby...


Here are a few pictures of the office/guest room!
From the door:


From the bed: We still have some picture moving and hanging to do, but this was a major accomplishment! We even cleaned out and organized the desk. Things are actually filed!


This weekend, while still not over (yay holiday!), we also got to meet a very handsome little boy. Our dear friends, Chris and Anita, welcomed Jackson into the world on Thursday. He is absolutely precious, and I am so happy for them! Holding Jackson made me even more excited to meet our little girl in a few months! I am happy to wait to meet her, trust me, but so excited!

No comments: