Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friends!

Nate and I are multi-taskers to the max. We managed to visit two sets of friends on ONE trip to Virginia! We drove down Saturday around Noon to see Chad, Amy and Owen plus Chris, Anita and Jackson for lunch. The weather wasn't great, but who needs weather when there are yummy sandwiches and great friends?! Owen is hilarious, and Jackson is just precious. I had trouble sharing Jackson with the others... Makes me even more excited to meet Laura in a few months! Anita was going through some of Owen's old clothes, and I was pleased to see a few cute neutral outfits which I grabbed. Laura's closet is starting to look pleasantly full.



After lunch, Nate and I drove slightly north to meet up with Ben, Julie and Caroline at the Crystal City Sports Club. Nate's team didn't play too well, but it was fun to watch it with friends. Caroline is soooo cute! Banging her toys and chewing on everything. Nate tried to "warn" me that Laura will be just like that, and I can't wait!



Isn't it funny how your relationship with friends changes so much with kids? I truly look forward to seeing the other moms and playing with their babies.



Plus, it was so great that we could see everyone all in one day! The traffic wasn't even too bad!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It is so very true how much your relationships change with friends when there are children involved! I only wish we were up there more often and got to see everyone, it is such an exciting time!