Thursday, December 18, 2014

October 2014

We had an "Incredible" October, but the joke behind that gets its own post in a minute here.  First, I'd just like to show off my adorable pumpkin bunnies from this past October.

These first pictures are from our trip to the Cider Mill Farm.  Laura and Gavin each picked one (tiny!) pumpkin to take home.



Here are the pumpkins they each chose!

A few weeks later, we did the whole pumpkin patch experience at Applewood Farm, with the tractor ride to the pumpkin patch, and the choo-choo ride and everything!



And in between pumpkin picking, we spent a lot of time on our swing set.



And we also had a great visit with Mandy & Guzel at Boordy!  I'm not sure how we didn't get a picture of all of us, but I did get this great selfie of me and my little pumpkins!

All in all, it was a fun month with some gorgeous sunny, Fall weather.  We were glad to spend so much time outside!

No comments: