Friday, August 22, 2014

Paul's Baptism

Well friends, I have been baptized and am free of sin!  I even fit in the antique christening gown that Mommy and Grammy and so many other babies wore!  Laura wore it too, but Gavin was too big... I was almost too big myself, but I squeezed in. 



I love my godparents, Andrew and Jenny!  I was very happy to be held by them, and was so glad they were able to spend the whole weekend with us.


Gavin and Nico were BFFs that day.
And I fell in LOVE with cake!  Mommy wanted a picture of me next to my baptism cake, but I dove straight for it as soon as I was close.  I dug my little fingers in and wanted to eat it all!


We got a picture with our best friends.
Then we tried for a picture of all three of us... better luck next time!
And since I liked the cake so much, Mommy let me try some rice cereal.  Cake is better.



No comments: