Friday, May 30, 2014

Choo! Choo! I'm Two!!

I'm two, everyone!  Two years old!  Complete with all the tantrums and adorableness that comes with every two year old.  I am 26 pounds (30th percentile) and am 2' 10.5" tall (70th percentile).  As a two year old, I have started showing strong interests in various things... like trains!  I am very into choo-choo trains, which is why Mommy decided to throw me a train party!  Here are some pictures:

Mom saw a cute idea (on Pinterest, of course) to use aluminum loaf pans as train cars for the food.  I helped attach the wheels!  And then I helped eat all the fruit!


My party was on Mother's Day, so Mommy made a big thing of mimosas for all the mommies.  The rest of us had lemonade and iced tea.

We all wore cool conductor hats while we played outside!

Grammy and Bimpy created choo-choos for all of us using boxes and plastic tablecloths (another "Pinspiration" according to Mommy).  


Mommy found my special shirt on CafePress.  I love wearing it, since I love choo-choos so much!

Paul had a cute train outfit, too.

Grammy brought a die-cast cake pan that make little train engine and train car cakes!  Laura decorated them very beautifully, and Grammy arranged them on "train track" cake, made out of sheet cakes.

We played with our cardboard choo-choos long after the party ended.

I am two!  Choo! Choo!

No comments: