Monday, June 04, 2012

Laura May Recap

With Gavin's arrival on the 18th of May, I am very glad of the little "notes" app on my iPhone.  I can add quick little notes about Laura as they happen.  Here are some of the hilarious things Laura was up to in May:
  • I need a grow
  • I eat my snack and it goes my tummy and I get big and big and strong and strong!
  • Laura yelled at my tummy: Gabbin! Stop kicking Mommy! (Of course, he loves hearing her, so he only kicked harder!)
  • Laura was being rude to nate and I told her so. She asked for a timeout. Sat for a minute or two, then said "I ready to say sowwy!" and did!
  • I like being bossy!
  • Fudding - pudding
  • I eat my (whatever was on her plate) all!
  • Pwease my hab a ___?
  • Gabin! Come out and play wif me!
  • Come out Gavin! I get my wand and say abwa da-dabwa and he come out! My wand needs batteries so it will work. Won't get Gavin out without batteries.
  • I might hab this? (I can/may have this?)
  • When we get Gwammy at the hairport?  When Gavin is born! Soon!  Come out, Gabin!! Need a get Gwammy at the hairport!
  • Wheres the thingy? Need a thingy to sing to my babies in a cwibby! (Nate had hidden the noisy music box from Gavin's bassinet)
  • Named her puppy purse "Grass," giraffe rocking horse "Tona," and horse ride-on "Team"
  • (watching daddy mow) My need a wittle wan mower. (got her a bubble mower, she insisted it be parked next to daddy's in the garage
  • May 17th: Laura woke up singing happy birthday to her giraffe.  Nate asked who else had a birthday that day.  "Um... Gabin!"  My water broke that night...
  • Mommy and Gabin at the hopstabel
  • I gib her a boob snack! (holding a baby doll to her chest)
  • I hab it somewhere... (looking for a specific toy)
  • Taps her cheek when thinking
  • It was yucky anyways
  • Reading 'Honey the Pooh' to Gavin
  • Laura's been "reading" in gibberish so I asked Can you read that in English? No I can't. What language are you reading in? Spanish.
  • Called Uncle Andy "this little guy'
  • I wib in mawi- mawi- mawi- huff! I don't know how to say it! Mawiwind!
  • Current favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast. Calls Gaston "Scandon," and yells that he needs a time out, since he is "not a nice fwend."  Her favorite part is when ottoman turns back into puppy... in the last 2 minutes of the movie.

No comments: