Thursday, May 26, 2011

Party Animal

I had so much fun this past weekend, celebrating two of my best friends.  On Saturday, Julia rang in her first year with a rockin' party.  I arrived just in time to help Julia open - and play! - with all her presents.  Julia's mom made really tasty cupcakes that looked like little owls.  They were so cute!  And since the pool was open, I even got to go for a little dip.  The water was a little chilly at first, but I was having too much fun splashing my mom and dad to mind.  I was having a pretty good time, but my mom said it was time to go when I started pushing and pinching the birthday girl.  Apparently, my mom does not approve of PDA (public displays of aggression).

On Sunday, I was feeling like a nicer little girl, which is a good thing!  We met up with my friend Danny at the Church to celebrate his Christening.  I wasn't struck my lightning or anything when I walked into the Church, which my mom was afraid of, so I guess I'm just your average toddler.  After Danny took a bath at the front of the church, we went back to his house for some playtime and yummy cake.  I had a blast blowing bubbles outside, and playing with Danny's ride-on dragon inside.

I'm a lucky girl to have such fun friends!

No comments: