Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grr Says the Tiger!

I got to see a LOT of fun animals this weekend when I visited my Grammy and Grampy in Massachusetts!

This is Pippi. Pippi says "Ruff! Ruff!" She was very interested in my toys, as I was in hers. She was less interested in how I pulled her fur. This is a horse that my mom and I fed! The horse says "Neigh! Neigh!" Her nose was as soft as velvet. Maybe someday when I'm bigger I can go for a ride a horse!
This is the rooster at Kimball's, where we went for yummy ice cream. Well, I think it's yummy. I can't quite decide. It's so cold! But then so sweet! The rooster says, "Cockadoodle-doo! Share your ice cream with me!"

This is me, Laura the Tiger, sitting with some pumpkins at Verrill Farm. I say "Grr... I'm a fierce tiger!" Pumpkins make great toys for little tigers to play with!

No comments: