Monday, May 03, 2010

May Day!

Happy May!
Traditionally, I would have spent May 1st making May Baskets out of old ice cream containers and tissue paper.  My mom and sister did, and had a great time.  I wish I could have been up North with them making baskets, rather than trekking into work on a Saturday morning, baby in tow!

Yup, Laura and I spent a lovely weekend morning at work.  Which wasn't as productive as I'd hoped it might be.  It turns out that three-month-olds really like attention, and don't like sharing Mommy with old files.

But after we finished working, Laura and I did get to have some fun!  We met Mommy's friend for a picnic!  It was such a lovely afternoon, the three of us wound up lounging in some grassy shade near the Capitol for two hours.  And I have to thank Guzel for the fun photoshoot.  Isn't this picture just precious?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww =) I'm so happy you like the pic!