Monday, April 19, 2010

April Catch-Up

Ok, so I haven't been too great at posting even once a week to share our lives... but with an almost-three-month-old, life gets busy!

Laura has continued to grow. She is more of a little person with every passing day. She is more and more interested in her surroundings. The animals on her bouncy seat are good buddies - she has the cutest conversations with them. I'd love to get in on the gossip!

My mom came down last week to spend a few days with me before I went back to work. On Friday, my dad drove down as well. We spent a lovely afternoon at Sherwood Gardens in downtown Baltimore, a gorgeous park with 80,000 tulip bulbs!! And look at the adorable bundle we found:
The flowers were so beautiful, I just couldn't resist! ;-)

So now it's Monday, and I'm back at work. Laura is home with my mom this week, and she starts at day care next week. I feel like I only just left to start my maternity leave. I can't believe it's already over! I can't believe Laura is 11 weeks old - almost 3 months! She has been such a joy, and I'm so glad I had the chance to stay home with her as long as I did. 5:00pm won't come soon enough!

No comments: