Sunday, November 15, 2009

We are very loved

This week:
Laura and I made it to the THIRD TRIMESTER! We are two-thirds of the way through to our January 31st due date. Time is flying.

Nate turned 31! Happy Birthday Hunny! Riesling and I gave him a marshmallow gun. Ries is already regreting her help in picking out the gift.

My parents brought furniture for the baby's room! We are decorated!

(and best of all... for me at least!)
My sister-in-law gave me a shower!
Sarah invited a bunch of my friends to a tea in my honor at a little place near my house. The scones were delicious, and I could not have felt more loved. Laura made out like a bandit! Truly, we received some lovely and thoughtful gifts. The child will also be very well dressed...

After the shower, Nate and I went out to dinner with both our families. We had a fabulous time, celebrating three birthdays in style. Happy Birthday Nate, Aaron and Bernyce!
Dinner was also a wonderful opportunity for me to get just a little more quality time with my mom before she headed back north.
So aside from a teensy little fiasco with some mice, Nate and I had a lovely weekend. We are truly lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!

No comments: